First established in 2008, Sour Sally became a pioneer in the premium frozen yogurt industry in Indonesia. Innovation has been continuously carried out for 15years, until now.
As a brand that supports Healthy and Wellness, Sour Sally wants to pioneer the Urban Healthy Lifestyle by re-introducing the “Cool” way to be healthy through SourSally’s products to Sally Lovers.
History of Sour Sally
Donny Pramono founded “Sour Sally” in 2008 at the age of 26 years old. The idea came from his love of frozen yogurt while he was studying in Los Angeles.
There are some achievements that Donny has:
- “Indonesia Young & Rich 2010” by I-List CNN International,
- “Young & Coolentrepreneur 2012” by SWA Magazines,
- “Indonesia Top 40 under 40 Years Old 2013 & 2015” by Prestige Magazines,
- “The New Faces Of Indonesia : Young & Dynamic Entrepreneurs 2013” by TV French 2
- “Indonesia Top 40 under 40years old 2013” by Fortune Magazine.
And he’s now continue to support the growth of FnB Business in Indonesia.
Follow him on IG for more updates!